Quote of the Day:Make your life a
masterpiece; imagine no
limitations on what you
can be, have or do.
Welcome to day 4 of remote learning. It's Friday we made it through week 1. Keep doing all the amazing work you have been doing and sending me notes on how you're doing. I continue to be amazed on how well all of you are doing. I'm so proud of all you. Keep up the good work and know that I am always proud of each and everyone of you. Keep doing all the amazing things you're doing! I miss you all!
Todays Assignments are as follows:
1. Math- 14.4 do all of Independent Practice and all of the Homework.
2. Handwriting- do the next page in your book.
3. Fundations- do one page of the Unit 11 packet and also do a page from the second packet
4. Reading- read for 20 minutes and complete a box from your "Choice Board." Also use the Think Track Page to answer and record answers in your Reading Notebook.
5. Social and Emotional Learning- complete an activity today from the packet that was sent home.
6. Science- Plants- complete one worksheet page today.
Have a great weekend and I'll see you all here on Monday! Continue to be awesome!
Let me know if you have any questions. Please be patient while we navigate through these uncharted waters together.
Wishing you all the best.