Ms. Stigliano - GUIDANCE COUNSELOR
New Social and Emotional Videos
- Belly Breathe with Elmo : This video demonstrates how students can use “belly breathing” as a strategy to calm down when we are upset.
- Go Noodle- Rainbow Breathe: This video guides students through a deep breathing exercise that focuses on doing rainbow breaths to calm.
- Howard Wigglebottom-Controlling Anger: This video shows how different things happen to Howard Wigglebottom that makes his anger build up inside him until he can’t control it anymore.
- Using Bubbles to Manage Emotions: a great way to practice taking deep breaths is by blowing bubbles.
- Chair Yoga Class to Regulate Emotions- Grades 3-5: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sO1Zt7yaygo