Welcome to Day 8 of "Remote Learning." I am so delighted to see the work that you have been sending to me. Keep up the super work effort, and please know that I am very PROUD of each and everyone one of YOU! Please remember to meditate and do your dots and squeezes to relieve stress and help your focus as needed. Do those fabulous and fun exercises: Squats, superman jacks, shoulder rolls, stretches, and planks to spell your Fundations trick words. I miss seeing this and our daily, "Hallway Manners in Effect."
Start your day on a positive and consistent note by reciting our "Bucket Filler Pledge" too!
Begin your day, as we always do, with our Daily Dose of Positive Quote:
"SOME THINGS TAKE TIME"
Attitude is everything. Let's continue to be grateful for who is in our lives and what we have. Be smart and use the good in your heart to use this time to learn new things, help around the house, and enjoy time with your family members.
1. Math: Topic 14 Reteach pages 841 - 844.
2. Handwriting: Do the next page in your book.
3. Fundations: Do one page of the Unit 11 packet and also do one page from the second packet.
4. Reading: Read for 20 minutes and complete a box from your "Choice Board." Also, use the Think Track Page to answer and record your answers in a notebook. The Read Works article (In your packet) that you should also read is "An Adventure in Africa." You have the ENTIRE WEEK to do this one article and the questions that go along with it.
5. Social and Emotional Learning (S.E.L.): Complete an activity today from the Mindful Choice Board.
6. Science: Plants - Complete one page per day.
If you finish any work ahead of schedule, please visit a Special Areas Teacher Websites for activities or any activity in my Links on my webpage.
Parents, I truly appreciate all of your efforts and the children's as well. I am also grateful for your patience as we navigate through the Remote Learning process. I can also be reached at my school email at email@example.com
Peaceful and Calm Wishes--Mrs. Russo