Ms. Harvey's Integrated Preschool
Welcome to Preschool!
We are very excited for the year to begin and we have been planning many exciting activities for this school year!
We are looking forward to working with you and your child!
Teacher: Ann Harvey
Assistants: Maryann Tchorzewski
Room Number: 33
Phone Number: 732-751-2489 ext. 4033
Items your child will need for preschool
- Backpack Please try to choose a backpack that is large enough to fit all your child will need to carry back and forth. Some backpacks are too small and the children will then struggle with packing up their items.
- Snack Bag
- Extra set of clothes Please label the clothing and place them in a zip-lock bag. These bags will be kept in our bathroom, which is located in our classroom. Clothing that is needed are pants (not shorts because we will forget to request pants when the weather gets cold), shirt, socks, underwear. *Have your child wear closed toed shoes to school to protect their toes.
- If your child is not yet toilet trained- we will need diapers or pull-ups and wipes, labeled
- Masks-please send in two extra masks to be kept in your child’s backpack in a ziplock bag, labeled with your child’s name. Please check this bag daily to make sure there are always two extra masks available in case they are needed during the school day.
- Lanyard- a lanyard isn’t required, only suggested. When the children have snack, a mask lanyard would keep their masks from getting dirty or from a child accidentally putting on someone else’s mask.
A Digital Note Is Needed…
Something different this year, all communication will be digital.
The following is a link to the digital note that needs to be sent to the office:
*********************Please Label Everything!J ********************
We truly hope your child has the best experience in preschool. If you have any questions or concerns always feel free to call or email.
Looking forward to a great year!